This basic accounting site is designed to help small business owners, students, or anyone wanting to learn accounting in a simple easy-to-understand language.
The examples and tips in this accounting site will give you a solid foundation to build your accounting knowledge.
If you are just starting in your journey to understanding accounting basics better or a small business owner desiring to ensure your accounting system is set up correctly, see this twelve lesson accounting series!
This site also offers free accounting software downloads for small business owners. (see details below)
Understanding accounting concepts is a crucial component of a successful small business!
- What are debts and credits?
- Which accounting method should you use for your particular business?
- Should you use <href=”https://basicaccountinghelp.com/double-entry-bookkeeping.html”>double or single entry bookkeeping system to track your income and expenses?
- At what point do you begin to generate a profit?
- How do you use your financial statements to make better business decisions?
You can find the answers to all of these questions and more in the accounting series below…
Basic Accounting Lessons
Free Accounting Software
- a start-up business; or
- a small business with little or no accounts receivables (money owed to your business by your customers) and few or no liabilities (debts owed by your small business); or
- a small business that cannot afford expensive accounting software just yet